3.09.2006

It's March (whine alert)

Wow, I didn't realized how long it had been since I added a post. In the range of sliding sanity, I sort of, well...slid off. Plop. Too many balls in the air. Too many changes. Too many things gone wrong.

MONEY...bye...come back when you can...

SERIOUS PSYCHIATRIC HELP...Mr. Watson, come here...I need you...(That was my Alexander Graham Bell impersonation, for those of you who didn't recognize it) I miss my real team, unlike that found at the

FREE (nearly) MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC...my god. My therapist (until Friday) is a food-obsessed Nazi Albert Ellis "sick people get on my nerves" type. Someone should make a complaint with his licensing board. Except they're all like me, too scared to lose access to drugs. Charlatans.

MY LITTLE DOG MAX has cataracts and probably another six to eight years to live. Perhaps I can find $2000 on the sidewalk to have his cataracts removed.

BLOOD PRESSURE WAY UP ...thought I wanted to die all these years until my nose started bleeding when I could tell my blood pressure was up and I thought my demise might be anytime. Suddenly, I learned, I wasn't ready to leave after all... oh look at the lovely red color...

Gosh, I should have shared all this sooner. I feel so free now.. . .. . ..... . . .. .



GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ISN'T MY LIFE.

No comments: